1661 E. Melanie St.
San Tan Valley, AZ
or email inquiries to email@example.com
We will be adding more GREAT RELICS to the site throughout the Spring & Summer so please keep an eye on the site, God Bless!
IMPORTED AUTHENTIC WWII BATTLEFIELD
RECOVERED RELICS FROM EUROPE Terms
When we don't pray, we quit the fight.
Here is a cool and AFFORDABLE! dug relic German Waffen-SS SD M42 Helmet with a clearly visible runes decal. The raw edge helmet was dug up at Kurland Pocket Eastern Front.
Kurland Pocket Battlefield area.At the start of Operation Barbarossa in 1941, Courland, along with the rest of the Baltic, was overrun by Army Group North headed by Field Marshal Wilhelm Ritter von Leeb. In 1944, the Red Army lifted the siege of Leningrad and re-conquered the Baltic area along with much of Ukraine and Belarus. However, some 200,000 German troops held out in Courland. With their backs to the Baltic Sea. they were trapped in what became known as the Courland Pocket, blockaded by the Red Army and the Red Baltic Fleet. Colonel-General Heinz Guderian, the Chief of the German General Staff, insisted to Adolf Hitler that the troops in Courland should be evacuated by sea and used for the defense of Germany. Hitler refused, and ordered the Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine forces in Courland to continue the defence of the area. Hitler believed them necessary to protect Kriegsmarine submarine bases along the Baltic coast. On January 15, 1945, Army Group Courland (Heeresgruppe Kurland) was formed under Colonel-General Dr. Lothar Rendulic The blockade by elements of the Leningrad Front remained until May 8, 1945, when the Army Group Courland, then under its last commander, Colonel-General Carl Hilpert, surrendered to Marshal Leonid Govorov, the commander of the Leningrad Front (reinforced by elements of the 2nd Baltic Front) on the Courland perimeter. At this time the group consisted of the remnants of some 31 divisions. After May 9, 1945, approximately 203,000 troops of Army Group Courland began moving to Soviet prison camps in the East. The majority of them never returned to Germany.
RARE WW2 German LOT OF "Waffen-SS" Pottery Dish Plate and Cup Shards - ( Recovered Staufkaserne, Warsaw )
Here is a cool lot of broken shards that
were recovered in Warsaw,Poland. The large shards are sold as a lot
$ 170 for all !
HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE "Battlefield
Dug" Battle Damaged - German P08 "LUGER PISTOL RELIC"
- ( Recovered 5th SS Panzer Division Positions, Radzymin )
RARE in Excavated WW1 Battlefield Relic German Bavarian Merit AWARD CROSS - Dug YPRES
Here is a great little dug battlefield
relic WWI Merit Award. Excavated at Ypres. The German defensive line
had been fortified during the previous months in their expectation
of an attack here. The British advance turned into a battle of 8 phases,
inching closer to the Passchendaele Ridge in a series of actions with
limited objectives. The capture of the Passchendaele Ridge eventually
took over 8 weeks to achieve.
UNIQUE ARTIFACT ! Battlefield Relic
TRENCH ART "KRIM" and the Dates WW2 BAKELITE DECONTAMINATION
KIT - ( Recovered UKRAINE )
HISTORIC "Battlefield Dug Relic US GI or "82ND AIRBORNE" FLASHLIGHT - ( Recovered St. Vith, Ardennes )
In all my years of dealing and collecting
in WW2 I have never seen a battlefield dug WW2 US issue torch flashlight.
The flashlight was dug at St. Vith.
Here is a very unique dug relic from the
Stalingrad Battlefield. The Large Metal Fender Pennant was adorned
on a Wehrmacht Officers Staff Car from the 16th Panzer Division area
of operations. Pennants Vehicles used by officers and commanders were
marked with pennants, usually affixed to the fenders of staff cars,
though some commanders also used armoured halftracks as command vehicles.
The different levels of command had different pennants; a Divisional
pennant was triangular, black over white over red Independent battalions
within a division had a black cross across a waffenfarbe background.
The 16th Panzer Division reached the outskirts of Stalingrad on 23rd
of August brushing aside the Soviet defences, anti-aircraft guns manned
by female factory workers, possibly the 1077th AA regiment. The 16th
Panzer Division was encircled and ultimately destroyed at Stalingrad
during the winter of 1942-43. The battle took place between 23 August
1942 and 2 February 1943. It was among the largest on the Eastern
Front and was marked by its brutality and disregard for military and
civilian casualties. It was amongst the bloodiest battles in the history
of warfare with the higher estimates of combined casualties amounting
to nearly two million deaths. In its defeat, the crippling losses
suffered by Germany's military proved to be insurmountable for the
war. The battle was a turning point in the war, after which the German
forces attained no further strategic victories in the East.The German
offensive to capture Stalingrad commenced in late summer 1942, supported
by intensive Luftwaffe bombing which reduced much of the city to rubble.
The German offensive eventually became bogged down in house-to-house
fighting; and despite controlling over 90% of the city at times, the
Wehrmacht was unable to dislodge the last Soviet defenders clinging
tenaciously to the west bank of the Volga River.
ABSOLUTELY THE RAREST !! A Russian
Front Battlefield Dug RELIC Battle Damaged "MG RIDDLED"
AXIS NAZI HUNGARIAN 2nd Army HELMET !!
RARE WW2 Dug Relic Battle Damaged German Nazi "TOTENKOPF" -SS "Deathhead" Painted M35 Size 60 HELMET ! ( Recovered Lithuania )
Here is an incredible display rare relic Totenkopf-SS helmet with the soldier painted faint but visible "skull and bones" designation on the face. The helmet is a small size M35 that may have been worn by a HJ. Has a battle damage and rust through to one side of crown but otherwise very solid. In April 1941, the division was ordered East to join Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Ritter von Leeb's Army Group North.Totenkopf saw action in Lithuania and Latvia, and by July had breached the vaunted Stalin Line. The division then advanced by Demjansk to Leningrad where it was involved in heavy fighting from July 31st to August 25th. During Autumn and Winter of 1941, the Soviets launched a number of operations against the German lines in the Northern sector of the Front. During one of these operations, the Division was encircled for several months near Demjansk in what would come to be known as the Demjansk Pocket. Totenkopf suffered so greatly during these battles that it was re-designated Kampfgruppe Eicke because of its reduced size. In April 1942, the division broke out of the pocket and managed to reach friendly lines. The remnants of the Division were pulled out of action in late October, 1942 and sent to France to be refitted. While in France, the Division took part in Case Anton, the takeover of Vichy France in November 1942. For this operation, the division was supplied with a Panzer abteilung and redesignated 3.SS-Panzergrenadier-Division Totenkopf . The division remained in France until February, 1943, when their old commander, Theodor Eicke, resumed control.
VERY RARE GROUND DUG WW2 "German PANZERSCHRECK ANTI-TANK HEAT SHIELD - ( Recovered RADZYMIN-Wolomin POLAND )
Here is a sharp and desirable Panzerchreck relic flash shield with glass view and tube collar still intact that was dug on the Radzymin Battlefield. The panzerschreck anti-tank weapon was feared by the Russian Tank battalions. In response to Vedeneev's thrust, the Germans started a tactical counter-attack near Radzymin on 31 July. The offensive, carried out by 4 understrength Panzer divisions, was to secure the eastern approaches to Warsaw and Vistula crossings, and aimed to destroy the three tank corps of the Second Tank Army in detail. Under the leadership of German Field Marshal Model, the 4th, 19th, Hermann Göring, and 5th SS Panzer Divisions were concentrated from different areas with their arrival in the area of Wolomin occurring between 31 July and 1 August 1944. Although the 3rd Tank Corps gamely defended the initial assaults of the Hermann Göring and 19th Panzer Divisions, the arrival of the 4th Panzer and 5th SS Panzer Divisions spelled doom for the isolated and outnumbered unit.Already on 1 August, the leading elements of the 19th and 5th SS Panzer Divisions, closing from the west and east respectively, met at Okuniew, cutting the 3rd Tank Corps off from the other units of the Second Tank Army. Pressed into the area of Wolomin, the 3rd Tank Corps was pocketed and destroyed on 3 August 1944. Attempts to reach the doomed tank corps by the 8th Guards Tank Corps and the 16th Tank Corps failed, with the 8th Guards Tank Corps taking serious losses in the attempt. Although Model had planned to attack the 8th Guards Tank Corps next, the withdrawal of the 19th and Hermann Göring Panzer Divisions to shore up the German defenses around the Magnuszew bridgehead forced the remaining German forces around Okuniew to go on the defensive. The largest tank battle in Poland.
FANTASTIC UNIQUE WW1 ARTIFACT ! "Battlefield" Dug PRUSSIAN / GERMAN OFFICER'S UNIFORM CLOTH AND BUTTONS Fragments from the EASTERN FRONT - RIGA / KURLAND
Here is a unique relic lot of WWI German "UNIFORM TAIL or SLEEVE CLOTH and BUTTONS" from the EASTERN FRONT ! These would loom great displayed in a riker mount or framed! The commander of the German Eighth Army, General Maximilian Prittwitz, was dismissed for ordering the retreat when faced with the Russian Second Army. General Paul von Hindenburg and General Erich Ludendorff were sent forward to meet Samsonov's advancing troops. They made contact on 22nd August, 1914, and for six days the Russians, with their superior numbers, had a few successes. However, by 29th August, Samsanov's Second Army was surrounded. General Alexander Samsonov attempted to retreat but now in a German cordon, most of his troops were slaughtered or captured. The Battle of Tannenberg lasted three days. Only 10,000 of the 150,000 Russian soldiers managed to escape. Shocked by the disastrous outcome of the battle, Samsanov committed suicide. The Germans, who lost 20,000 men in the battle, were able to take over 92,000 Russian prisoners.On 9th September, 1914, General General Paul von Rennenkampf ordered his remaining troops to withdraw. By the end of the month the German Army had regained all the territory lost during the initial Russian onslaught. The attempted invasion of Prussia had cost Russia almost a quarter of a million men. By December, 1914, the Russian Army had 6,553,000 men. However, they only had 4,652,000 rifles. Untrained troops were ordered into battle without adequate arms or ammunition. In 1915 Russia suffered over 2 million casualties and lost Kurland, Lithuania and much of Belorussia. Agricultural production slumped and civilians had to endure serious food shortages.
RARE and HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE !!
WW2 German "ELITE" PARATROOPER "2nd Fallschirmjager"
HELMET "Battlefield Dug Relic"
Here is a spectacular and highly collectible
relic from my personal collection. A Battlefield Dug Relic German
Paratrooper Helmet from positions of the 2nd Fallschirmjager Volkhov
front, historic Leningrad ! The helmet has part of the original metal
liner ring and is battle damaged with minor shrapnel strikes to its
side. In August 1941, the 7th Flieger returned to Germany. The invasion
of the Soviet Union was now underway, but the Division would play
no role during the first summer. The losses suffered in the Crete
landings were made good with newly trained recruits, and by September
1941 the Division was back up to strength. On 24 September, the Division
received orders to move to the Leningrad front in Russia. As in past
campaigns, the élite 7th Flieger Division was again frequently
to be used in Company and Battalion-strength units, patching up battle
lines whenever the German defenders started to waver against Soviet
attacks. This experience led the Paratroopers to name themselves "The
Führer's Firemen". Beginning 29 September, the 1st and 3rd
Regiments of the 7th Flieger Division joined the defense of the salient
along the Neva River. The battle continued into the winter, with units
taking heavy losses during the conflict. Finally in mid-December the
Division was relieved and returned to Germany. Meanwhile in November,
the 2nd Regiment was deployed to the southern sector to participate
in the defense against the Russian winter offensive. They remained
on the front throughout the winter, suffering more from the difficult
climatic conditions than from enemy actions. By March 1942, the 2nd
Regiment was posted to the Volkhov front, to the southeast of Leningrad,
defending against the fierce and continuing Russian attacks. When
the 2nd Regiment was returned to Germany in June 1942, it was detached
from the 7th Flieger Division and would form the nucleus of the German
2nd Parachute Division. The 7th Flieger Division was now recovering
in Normandy, France. To replace the 2nd Regiment, the 4th Parachute
Regiment was raised. Later in the year, plans were made to use the
division in the German summer offensive in Russia. However the operation
was canceled, and the division was deployed in the Rzhev sector near
Smolensk in October. Much of the winter months were spent patrolling
and performing limited attacks along the front. The Battle of Stalingrad
was underway, and Soviet attentions were focused on the southern part
of the front. This situation changed in March 1943 when the Soviet
army assaulted the divisional front. This attack was beaten back with
heavy Russian losses.
WW2 SEELOW HEIGHTS "Battlefield
Recovered / Dug Battle Damaged " German "EXTREMELY RARE
SILVER AWARD CLOSE COMBAT BADGE" Relic
Here is a great rare artifact as only a limited number of Gold and Silver were issued. A Battlefield Dug "Battle Damaged" Blown in half GERMAN AWARD "Silver or Gold Issue" CLOSE COMBAT BADGE Maker Marked still retaining the crossbar and a piece of the clasp still attached ! was dug at Seelow Heights. Retreat to Berlin. The real strength of the German defense was the terrain. Once the Soviets began to move forward of their positions in the bridgehead, they would have to cross the flat and open landscape of the Oderbruch. This terrain contains several small canals acting as natural tank ditches. In addition, the Germans drained a natural lake allowing the water to flood the low areas turning much of the ground into a marsh incapable of supporting tanks and forcing all vehicles to remain on the few available roads. While moving through this part of the battlefield, soviet tanks and infantry were under constant observation from German artillery spotters positioned on the high ground. The German 88mm anti-tank guns could engage Soviet tanks in the open, over extended ranges, and all the approaches were heavily mined. The forces that made it through the killing fields of the Oderbruch would then have to assault the Seelow Heights themselves. The Seelow Heights slope up to 30 meters above the valley bed and contain inclines too steep for Soviet tanks to climb. Hidden within the trees and twists of the terrain were German anti-tank guns, machinegun nests, and Panzerfaust teams. Beyond the heights the last remaining German armoured reserves waited. These tanks were positioned to conduct counter attacks against any Soviet breakthrough in order to reestablish the German line of defense. The Seelow Heights represented the last strong defensible position between the Soviets and Berlin. According to General Busse, "the retention or loss of the Seelow Heights, dependent upon the situation and strengths, would decide the result of the coming battle.
The award was bestowed in three classes:
In order to receive this distinguished decoration, all battles and their dates had to be officially documented by the battle commander, verified by the general in charge and authenticated by several divisions of the war department. It was possible that more than one close combat battle per day was fought and therefore recorded as a separate entity.An exemption was made if the soldier was wounded in battle so badly that his injuries precluded a return to the front. In such a case, the criteria were reduced to 10, 20 and 40 battles. The highest number of battles in combat recorded is listed at 84 by SS-Hauptscharführer Hermann Maringgele. The Gold Close Combat Clasp was often regarded in higher esteem than the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross by the German infantry. Of the roughly 18–20 million soldiers of the German Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS, 36,400 received the Bronze Class, 9,500 the Silver Class and only " 631 the Gold Class !
OUTSTANDING WW2 "ARTIFACT" FROM STALINGRAD !! Battlefield Excavated GERMAN "ENIGMA MACHINE" Bunker Found at Gumrak Airstrip - STALINGRAD
Here is a relic from my personal collection that is fantastic, historic and extremely collectible! The German "Field" Enigma Cypher Machine was battlefield excavated at a dug -out bunker site at the Gumrak Airfield in Stalingrad ! This impressive artifact is ghostly in appearance and historic as seen below in the Intelligence report. Although the German army, SS, police, and railway all used Enigma with similar procedures, it was the Luftwaffe (Air Force) that was the first and most fruitful source of Ultra intelligence during the war. The messages were decrypted in Hut 6 at Bletchley Park and turned into intelligence reports in Hut 3.The network code-named ‘Red’ at Bletchley Park was broken regularly and quickly from 22 May 1940 until the end of hostilities. Indeed, the Air Force section of Hut 3 expected the new day’s Enigma settings to have been established in Hut 6 by breakfast time. The relative ease of breaking this network’s settings was a product of plentiful cribs and frequent German operating mistakes.Luftwaffe chief Hermann Göring was known to use it for trivial communications, including informing squadron commanders to make sure the pilots he was going to decorate had been properly deloused. Such messages became known as "Göring funnies" to the staff at Bletchley Park.
After the surrender of the encircled German
forces in Stalingrad in early 1943 Enigma machines and documents plus
signals personnel fell into Soviet hands. According to the memoirs
of Admiral Golovko documents were retrieved from the sunken U-boat
639 in August 1943: ‘Submarine S-101, which sank U 639 and recovered
lists of call-signs and codes which made it possible to keep track
of enemy submarines throughout the Northern theatre. During the summer
’44 battles several German units were encircled and destroyed.
It is safe to assume that a lot of crypto material was lost.During
WWII their spy John Cairncross was able to infiltrate Bletchley Park
and he gave the Soviets copies of the documents that he had access
to. Some dealt with the Enigma. So it is certain that the Soviets
were able to solve Enigma messages thanks to compromised material
and the possibility that during the war they managed to retrieve the
daily Enigma settings cryptanalytically cannot be discounted. The
only way to know for sure is for the Russian government to give researchers
access to the wartime files of the NKVD 5th Department. Another way
is to look for information from other available sources. One such
source is the report ‘Russian signal intelligence 1941-45’
by Lt Col Fritz Neeb, head of evaluation for NAAS 2 (Signal Intelligence
Evaluation Center) of KONA 2 (Signals intelligence Regiment 2) assigned
to Army Group Centre in the Eastern Front. According to Neeb the Soviet
signals intelligence organization was as good as or better than the
Germans in traffic analysis and direction finding. However it doesn’t
seem like they were able to solve German Enigma traffic, at least
up to late 1942.In page 17 of his report he says that during the Stalingrad
battle a Soviet 5-figure message was decoded and it contained a signals
intelligence report. The report showed that the German units in the
area were correctly identified but there was a mistake in their numerical
designation. This would imply that the information came from sources
other than cryptanalysis since in German messages numbers had to be
Reserved for GW
ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE RELIC !!
" DIRECT STRIKE " Artillery Strike RUSSIAN T-34 " Shark
Fin " TANK TRACK LINK " Battle Damaged with a chunk blown
off ! - ( Recovered NARWA Battlefield Site ! )
RARE HISTORIC Ground Dug Battlefield Relic WW2 GERMAN "Motorcycle Rear Fender with License Plate" with TACTICAL Paint !!
( Recovered STALINGRAD Battlefield )
Here is a wonderful original relic WW2 German Motorcycle Fender with License Plate still attached with tactical paint that was recovered historic Stalingrad. A Fantastic Display relic !The Battle of Stalingrad was a major battle of World War II in which Nazi Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd) in southwestern Russia. The battle took place between 23 August 1942 and 2 February 1943. It was among the largest on the Eastern Front and was marked by its brutality and disregard for military and civilian casualties. It was amongst the bloodiest battles in the history of warfare with the higher estimates of combined casualties amounting to nearly two million deaths. In its defeat, the crippling losses suffered by Germany's military proved to be insurmountable for the war. The battle was a turning point in the war, after which the German forces attained no further strategic victories in the East.The German offensive to capture Stalingrad commenced in late summer 1942, supported by intensive Luftwaffe bombing which reduced much of the city to rubble. The German offensive eventually became bogged down in house-to-house fighting; and despite controlling over 90% of the city at times, the Wehrmacht was unable to dislodge the last Soviet defenders clinging tenaciously to the west bank of the Volga River.
LAYAWAY FOR D.S.